How To Remove Backgrounds How To Remove Backgrounds

Pointless

Gimp? No. You can do this in flash.
Import the spritesheet, edit it, break it apart and use the magic wand tool to delete the background. Due to that, this whole tutorial it utterly useless, not to mention badly made (hiding the cursor for no reason? -.-).

NewToNewgrounds responds:

I didnt know how to do this but ill use that now..

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Incredible

I'm afraid I'm going to have to go for the corny 20 out of 10 starts here :P
That was an amazing piece of.. Art? Animation? Philosophical ideas? I'm not really sure, but it was great never-the-less. The art style with smooth lines and emphasized faces really went with the seemingly metaphorical story.
It's great that you got hold of a music track built around the flash, it made it far better than if you had built the flash around the music. If I could, I would tell you how to improve. But I can't :P Incredible flash, good work.

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

Wow.

Great =P
Unique graphics, with great voice acting.
Funny story, and orginal concepts.
And the credits song..
Heh, ...That doesn't make any sense... ...Hi Mum!...
That is destined to get in the top 50.
Make many, many more.

EdibleCastle responds:

we'll try our best

Birds of a Feather Birds of a Feather

Very well made.

That was drawn and animated with the quality of a movie, (apart from the fading, that was a bit laggy) and had a nice, simple plot that worked great in flash.

In short, it was a marvellos piece of artwork.

the Echo the Echo

Woah

That was flash animation like I've never seen..
I think that you should look at a game called Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds, since it seems like this animation metamorphed into a game.
Amazing music, and some very good techniques in there as well.
I especially like the way you used nothing but outlines and colour, keeping the same background all the way through.
It was very effective, and gave a spiritual feel to it.

Windows 98 Sucks Windows 98 Sucks

Neat but..

To the people below me, this DID actually happen.
Go and watch it at Google videos, search for "Windows 98 Bill Gates" and you can see it really happen.
The flash wasn't really that good, it was short, and the graphics were crummy. Put some more effort in.

Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

Zzzz...

The idea was good, but most of the fights were slow and boring, and amazingly one-sided. Fighters seem to take turns doing combos, and the sound simply got boring. How many times can you listen to the sound "Boogh" without it getting old?
The execption to the above is Angel, those fights were quick and fast paced, even if they didn't last that long.
The finishing battle was very anti-climactic, Link and Zelos just took turns doing boring moves like *Bomb* and *Pionic Wave* in an un-interesting setting, untill Link did a move that wasn't very impressive but seemed to murder his opponant...
C'mon people, it's a tournament, lets have some action.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Amazing

This rocked. The animation, the characters, the subtle 3D, and especially the attacks.
If this were a real game, I'd buy it no matter what.

Cosmic Collab Cosmic Collab

Cool

Very nice collab, lighthearted and well drawn.
The only question is:
What was Ham-slice's soundtrack? That song r0x0red :)

LL- Lemon Tree LL- Lemon Tree

Really makes you think

Very well made, very... Thought provoking.